|The advantages of practicing Sexual Continence|
|Tantra - Brahmacharya|
Sexual continence... Without it…you cannot bear up any more! Because it lasts longer, is more beautiful and it is yours until old age!
…How wonderful it is to make love! ... Yes, but…to make love, not sex. Sex is pleasant also, but love makes us feel and even become kind, beautiful, generous and powerful – maybe just like gods. It is not said in vain that, when love is infinite, the impossible easily becomes possible.
But we might ask ourselves, what is the difference between love and sex? There is, of course, quite a big difference, and this is precisely the feeling of love. It is wonderful to love and be loved, but a peak of love is to make love. That is, when love is missing, even if sexual attraction exists, we are talking about sex and when love is also present, making love is a wonderful accomplishment and a peak of love.
We all want to love and be loved, maybe many of us want to make love almost everywhere, at any time, as much as possible and until old age, but, of course, not with everybody or anyhow. We can learn about making love also.
But is it possible to make love anywhere, anytime, for a very long time, in a wonderful, amazingly beautiful and thrilling way? Well, yes, this is possible and can be accomplished through sexual continence.
The idea first came from the Orient and then it was applied, throughout time, by the adepts of Indian Tantric philosophy, by the Chinese Taoists and those from the surrounding countries. At that time is was a great mystery of life to know how to make your love blossom and to become happy and strong by making love. Once it reached the Occident, this love practice – which includes sexual continence – spread rapidly, especially in the last decades. In our country also, there are many people who discovered lovemaking with continence and adopted it. Why do you think they did this? Well, because it’s worth it.
The advantages of practicing Sexual Continence
- the awakening of a very big number of orgasms (both in men and women) and an undreamed amplification of pleasure;
- the appearance of a state of insatiability, of a seemingly eternal desire between the two lovers, who do not have enough of each other;
- the longevity of sexual life;
- an increased vital tonus;
- the disappearance of the states of devitalisation and somnolence after the erotic act;
- psychic sanity, the amplification of creativity, the awakening of intelligence;
- the amplification of personal charisma both in man and woman;
- the complete elimination of the risk of an undesired gravidity;
- an important decrease of the menstrual secretions and of the embarrassing side phenomena connected to menstruation;
- it gives the possibility for many women to acknowledge, at last, what the orgasm is (as it is known that many women need an erotic stimulation of minimum 30 minutes, while the man finishes often after maximum 10 minutes);
- in the case of women, it helps to the harmonious growth of breasts;
Beyond all these, we have the chance of becoming aware of ourselves as spiritual beings, with a superiour understanding of love and life.
Ok, but What Is Sexual Continence?
Mainly, it means the retention of sperm in man’s body, without eliminating it through ejaculations or pollutions and, in woman’s case, the absence of the specific explosive discharge during the orgasm and the decrease of menstrual secretions.
Why retain the sperm? From ancient times, people noticed that the quantity of sperm which can be ejaculated by a man during a lifetime is limited and, according to the wisdom with which the man eliminates it, may still be present in his body even at old age. There are some undoubted examples of men who have been fertile even after the age of 100 yeas old. Regularly, we notice that andropause* (the period of sexual repose to which a man is “damned” towards the end of his life) is very much delayed if the respective man has used more attentively his seminal reserve. As it usually happens, once the sperm “reserve” of the body is finished and, consequently, it is no longer produced in the body, the vitality, memory, creativity diminish very much and it becomes clear for the respective man that old age is claming its rights. Instead, those who have been wise from this point of view, notice their age only when they look into the mirror and they see this without great concern, because they still feel strong.
If a woman practices lovemaking with sexual continence, she becomes more attractive and her beauty and brightness last, sometimes, incredibly long. Instead, prostitutes, who often experience orgasms with discharge, become outworn, lose their beauty and decline physically and psychically much faster then other women.
In fact, there is a very direct connection between the sexual potential of the body and the inner force of a person, being a noticed fact that all people with a special inner force have also a powerful sexual potential. It was reached a point where, in order to have enough force, career men or women (business men, leaders, politicians, army men) who do not know sexual continence, have come to have very rare sexual relationships. They have instinctively chosen abstinence – a partial solution, it is true – because they felt that, between making love, especially without continence, and career they prefer the career.
However, abstinence is not a solution, because in this case, men often tend to lose the sexual potential during sleep, through pollutions, and women through more abundant and painful menstrual secretions.
The conclusion is that the sexual potential is as a physiologic gift from birth and it can be used more or less wise, being consumed faster or slower. We realize that we need to know how can we achieve sexual continence.
But how is it possible to make love without ejaculation or without explosive energetic discharge (in the case of woman)?
Everything starts from the scientifically proved fact that the state of
orgasm and the ejaculation – in the case of man (or the specific discharge in the case of woman) are not necessarily connected form one another. There are many accounts showing that orgasm can be fully experienced without the appearance of these physical phenomena of discharge. In order to explain this phenomenon, the scientific world has proposed and proved the theory of the biological transmutation of the matter at low energies even in the human body. This shows that man’ sperm or some of woman’ sexual substances and fluids can be transformed into energy, following the well-known Einstein’s formula, E=mc2, in the human body. From the calculus derives that this energy is huge and it remains in our body at certain levels, offering us the advantages we mentioned earlier.
Even if we have or not the time and the possibility to verify the scientific theory of this exceptional physiologic aspect, it is a fact that it exists and we can experience it directly, by practicing sexual continence. The best reply for the distrustful ones is to experience ourselves how it works. Especially that it’s worth it!
The phenomenon is known for a long time and has been secretly applied many times. Thus, there have been some kings and leaders who aimed at attaining charm and personal power. There have been courtesans and men who wanted to obtain sexual glory, impressing their lovers with their sexual performances. But there have also been many people who acted wisely, understanding this power of sexuality as a valuable mystery for a harmonious life.
Nowadays, the well-known rock star Sting admitted that, after some insistency, with the help of sexual continence, he makes love with his wife even for eight hours, sometimes, with a lunch break after four hours. He said that this way he attained excellent results, even more special as the relationship with his wife is now much harmonious.
Rachel Welch, an extraordinary beautiful actress, has also practiced with great success sexual continence within the couple and admitted that a part of her charm and power of living a harmonious life is due to this practice.
How do We do It…?
The aim is the so-called control of the sexual energy, which we feel to be in direct proportion with the intensity of the erotic sensation; by its control is generally meant the prevention, by any means, of man’s ejaculation or of woman’s explosive discharge. Moreover, in the case of the woman, the control of sexual energy is usually easily to accomplish and it rarely requires a minimum of training. Generally, the woman must avoid the orgasm with explosive energetic discharge which directs the energies downwards and generates uterine spasms. The woman can mentally direct
A very important aspect is to manifest common sense and the right measure in all our actions. Although there are some rules, even very valuable, to be followed we must not take things mechanically, but permanently adapt them to what we feel and what is going on.
After a prelude of minimum 10 minutes will follow slow, gentle penetrations, enjoying the ineffable magic
of the erotic act and the beauty of the beloved one, but paying attention to the sexual energy which increases more and more. We will feel the pleasure of the process of absorption of the feminine sexual secretions through man’ sexual organ and also through the entire surface of contact between the two sexual organs. The erotic tension rises increasingly and we feel that we are close to an eventual discharge…
NOW IS THE KEY MOMENT when we must:
- remain still or interrupt immediately the contact (according to the state of excitation and to our experience);
- we stop breathing, either on the full or on the void;
- we contract firmly the anal sphincter (the muscle which controls consciously the defecation);
- we contract firmly the urinary sphincter, as when we have a very urgent need to urinate and we want to inhibit urination;
- we contract firmly the pubis-coccyges* muscle (this muscle contracts when we do not want to urinate, even if we have an intense sensation of urination; it is placed between anus and sex);
- we contract firmly the muscles placed at the basis of the penis and of the clitoris and those of the vagina;
THIS WAY WE PRACTICALLY CONTRACT THE WHOLE PELVIC ZONE PLACED BETWEEN PENIS (clitoris – in the case of women) AND ANUS;
- we constrict powerfully the fists and teeth (without exaggerating, though);
- we contract the buttocks;
- we keep our tongue in the back of the mouth, stuck to the palate (but without swallowing it, of course);
- with our mind, we visualize intensely the existence, in the lower part of the body, of an energy concentrated in the sexual organs and which we direct mentally towards the superiour part of the body, as upper as possible, along the spinal column; we should preferably concentrate this energy in the area from the middle of the forehead.
All the physical actions presented so far have a great efficiency but, when we use a PERFECTLY FOCUSED MIND, the efficiency increases very much; sometimes is even possible to achieve a perfect control of the sexual energy only with the help of the mind, without any other action of those described above.
These actions should to be done all at the same time, with a maximum intensity or only some of them, according to our necessity and efficiency, and last for 5-10 seconds or as much as we want, until the sexual tension decreases under a certain level which is acceptable in order to be able to continue without losing the control over the sexual energy.
After that, we continue the penetrations, which will be rather slow than rapid, exactly as we feel is needed to efficiently control the sexual energy. If we feel it is necessary, we can even remain still for longer periods of time and make moves only when we feel that the erection tends to diminish and after that we can remain still again (maintaining the contact). We continue to feel the pleasure of the process of absorption of the feminine sexual energies through man’ sexual organ and also through the entire surface of contact between the two sexual organs. We will often discover special delights that we did not imagine we could experience by making slow penetrations or by remaining still (but maintaining the contact).
The contractions described and the mental focus may be maintained for long periods of time, without ceasing the moves (that is, not only in the moments of “crises”). Thus, we prevent the appearance of the situation in which we come close to a dangerous moment regarding the control of sexual energy.
However, if the man did not appreciate correctly and reached a point beyond which the ejaculation seems
inevitable, a last chance is the procedure of the three fingers, which consists in pressing strongly with three finger tips from one hand along the urethra, in the area between anus and sex. At the same time, the contractions described earlier and the mental focus must be maintained. This way it is possible to stop ejaculation or to eliminate a much smaller quantity of sperm than in the case in which we wouldn’t apply this procedure.
The postlude is very necessary and must always be done and after that, the best thing is that the lovers separate each other for at least 7 hours, at a considerable distance.
This way appears a powerful polarization between the two lovers and they will feel a stronger attraction towards each other on their next date.
We can train ourselves in order to achieve a better sexual continence, making long term powerful contractions of the anal sphincter, practicing the abdominal retraction and the fractional urination. The last one may be practiced every time we urinate, fractionating the urinary jet several times, by the firm contraction of the urinary sphincter and the maintenance of the contraction of the sphincter for at least 1-3 seconds between the stages. The contraction of the urinary sphincter and of the pubis-coccyges* muscle may be done even without urinating (during other daily activities), this generating a very pleasant sensation of energization in the entire body.
An Exceptional Procedure!
After the erotic act, it is advisable to practice as much as possible the procedure called the abdominal retraction, in order to feel better and perfectly fructify the effects of lovemaking with continence.
The procedure is to be done the following way:
- the position of execution is standing bowed, with the hands on the knees;
- at the beginning of the series we breathe profoundly and afterwards, by an ample exhale, we will empty, as much as possible, our lungs of air;
- by a strong contraction of the diaphragm, we retract powerfully upwards and backwards the abdominal organs, which tend to cling to the spinal column; although this position might look unusual, the success of the technique depends on how well we make this retraction of the abdominal organs upwards and backwards and on how long we succeed in maintaining this retraction; we must not worry because, although it seems an unusual position, it has only beneficent effects;
- during the retraction, just like during the amorous interplay, we focus to make the energy ascend from the inferiour part of the abdomen to the superiour part of the body, at the level of the head, in the area from the middle of the forehead;
- at the end of the retraction, we relax the diaphragm, letting down the abdominal organs; at this point and only now we inhale; it follows a light retention on the full and then we repeat the technique immediately or after some normal breathings.
In order to obtain visible results, we must repeat the procedure of the abdominal retraction at least 30 times, with intensity. It is advisable to practice this technique with at least 30 minutes before eating.
This technique rarely has contraindications (in case of ulcer, colitis, appendicitis, when the execution might be painful).
By doing so, we will be amazed of our sexual performances. But we must not practice this as a sport, using our new capacities in order to impress the persons of opposite sex by actions lacking love. Sexual continence is an instrument, an ability through which we can fulfil our life and the human being we love. By actions lacking love, the human being declines, wasting the gifts and capacities it discovered it is endowed with.
Consequently, let us aim to make love only if love exists. Let us love as much as possible from all our heart. Furthermore, sexual continence is maintained easier when we love and are loved back.
As we said before, what matters is the common-sense and the right measure in all our actions. And let us not forget that practice makes the master!
Dare to make a change!